Killester College is a school where there is an emphasis on inclusiveness and teamwork. Applicants to employment opportunities should have excellent communication skills and a proven ability and willingness to work in collaboration with others. All staff employed are expected to support the Catholic Ethos of the College, the Mission Statement and Kildare Ministries’ values.
Killester College, is a Catholic Secondary school for girls situated in Springvale which is administered by the Kildare Ministries Education Board which operates in the Brigidine tradition. It is a rich, vibrant and diverse multicultural school.
Killester College invites applications for an Accounts Receivable Officer
Position: Part time, FTE 0.4 , 1 Year Contract
Commencement: April – start date can be negotiated.
Applications close: Wednesday 20th of March
Role Description/ Criteria
Killester College seeks to employ an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer as a 2 day a week job share with the current full time Accounts Receivable Officer. Duties are primarily the management of the Debtors Ledger including Fee Generation and debt collection.
Experience and Qualifications
It is anticipated that the right candidate would have or obtain the following:-
- Knowledge of accounting standards and procedures.
- Experience and understanding of all matters relating to accounts receivable.
- Good communication skills, ability to multi task and attention to detail
- Working with Children Check and Current police check.
In accordance with the 2018 Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement , for Education Support Employee, Category A, Level 3.
The hours of employment are 15.2 hour per week ( 8 am to 4 pm) and 4 weeks annual leave.
- cover letter
- current CV outlining recent experience
- details of at least two current referees
- Our staff may make contact with your referees as part of our preliminary screen process.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Killester College, 433 Springvale Road, Springvale VIC 3171
Killester College is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.