Killester College is a school where there is an emphasis on inclusiveness and teamwork. Applicants to employment opportunities should have excellent communication skills and a proven ability and willingness to work in collaboration with others. All staff employed are expected to support the Catholic Ethos of the College, the Mission Statement and the Brigidine Core Values.
Killester College, is a Catholic Secondary school for girls situated in Springvale which is administered by the Kildare Ministries Education Board which operates in the Brigidine tradition. It is a rich, vibrant and diverse multicultural school.
Killester College invites applications for the following short term positions:
- Year 10 Humanities and Year 7, 8, 11 Religious Education from May 9th, 2019 to May 31st, 2019 – Full time
- Year 7 English and Year 9, 10 Humanities from Tuesday 18th June to August 18th, 2019 – Full time
- Year 8, 10 Food Technology and Year 8, 9 Textiles for Term 2 – Full time
- Indonesian, Years 7, 8 and 10 from Monday 25th March to the end of the school year – Full time
- Year 10 and 8 Drama and Year 9 English for mid May to the end of the school year – possibly part time
- Year 7 and 10 Humanities and Year 8 English for Term 2 – Full time
We are looking for a teachers who:
- Are committed to Gospel values and Catholic Education
- Enjoy working with young people
- Are interested in developing a pedagogy and curriculum
- Have a love of learning and wishes to share this
- Work collaboratively with others
- valid VIT registration
- cover letter
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current referees
Applications close: Wednesday 20th February, 2019
- Our staff may make contact with your referees as part of our preliminary screen process.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Killester College, 433 Springvale Road, Springvale VIC 3171
Killester College is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.