Killester College is a school where there is an emphasis on inclusiveness and teamwork. Applicants to employment opportunities should have excellent communication skills and a proven ability and willingness to work in collaboration with others. All staff employed are expected to support the Catholic Ethos of the College, the Mission Statement and the Brigidine Core Values.
Killester College, is a Catholic Secondary school for girls situated in Springvale which is administered by the Kildare Ministries Education Board which operates in the Brigidine tradition. It is a rich, vibrant and diverse multicultural school.
There are no current Employment Opportunities at Killester for 2019
Killester College invites applications for the following positions:
We are looking for a teachers who:
- Are committed to Gospel values and Catholic Education
- Enjoy working with young people
- Are interested in developing a pedagogy and curriculum
- Have a love of learning and wishes to share this
- Work collaboratively with others
- valid VIT registration
- cover letter
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current referees
- Our staff may make contact with your referees as part of our preliminary screen process.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Killester College, 433 Springvale Road, Springvale VIC 3171
Killester College is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.