Killester College is a school where there is an emphasis on inclusiveness and teamwork. Applicants to employment opportunities should have excellent communication skills and a proven ability and willingness to work in collaboration with others. All staff employed are expected to support the Catholic Ethos of the College, the Mission Statement and Kildare Ministries’ values.
Killester College, is a Catholic Secondary school for girls situated in Springvale which is administered by the Kildare Ministries Education Board which operates in the Brigidine tradition. It is a rich, vibrant and diverse multicultural school.
Killester College invites applications for the following position:
Year 12 English and Religious Education Teacher, 6 months contract position.
- cover letter
- relevant Position Application form
- current CV outlining recent experience
- details of at least two current referees
- Our staff may make contact with your referees as part of our preliminary screen process.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications close: Friday 13th December, 2019
Killester College, 433 Springvale Road, Springvale VIC 3171
Killester College is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.