Killester College welcomes all students who wish to be educated in the Brigidine and Catholic tradition. In keeping with welcoming all students, Killester does not use an exclusive model for enrolment. Hence, students are not required to do exams or complete other such tasks as part of the selection procedure.
Killester is primarily a local school for the local families of the Springvale area.
Offers are made in the order of the following criteria:
- Sisters of girls currently enrolled
- Students from Catholic schools in our Priority Parishes
- Catholic applicants who are resident in our Priority Parishes
- Catholic and Christian applicants outside our Priority Parishes
- Students from other religious denominations
- Other students
Year 7 2020 Intake
- Applications for Year 7 2020 close on August 17th August, 2018.
- Interviews are held with members of the Leadership Team with all families who have applied.
- Letters of offer for a place at Killester are sent on Friday 19th October, 2018.
- Acceptance of the offers is required by Friday 2nd November, 2018.
- If an offer cannot be made, families are able to request that their daughter be placed on a Waiting List.