Killester College welcomes all students who wish to be educated in the Brigidine and Catholic tradition. In keeping with welcoming all students, Killester does not use an exclusive model for enrolment. Hence, students are not required to do exams or complete other such tasks as part of the selection procedure.
Killester is primarily a local school for the local families of the Springvale area.
Offers are made in the order of the following criteria:
- Catholic applicants who are resident in our partnership parishes
- Sisters of girls currently enrolled
- Students from Catholic Schools in our partnership parish primary schools
- Catholic and Christian applicants outside our partnership parishes
- Students from other religious denominations
- Other students
Year 7 2022 Intake
- Applications for Year 7 2022 close on August 21st, 2020.
- Interviews are held with members of the Leadership Team with all families who have applied.
- Letters of offer for a place at Killester are sent on Friday 15th October, 2020.
- Acceptance of the offers is required by Friday 6th November, 2020.
- If an offer cannot be made, families are able to request that their daughter be placed on a Waiting List.