At Killester College we provide a range of programmes for students in the Senior years. The Senior Pathways team oversees the provision and management of these programmes with the aim of ensuring all students complete Year 12 or its equivalent.
At Killester College we offer in accordance with the Victorian Curriculum Assessment Authority (VCAA) guidelines the VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education) and VCAL (Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning).
Within each of these certificates Killester College offers VET (Vocational Education and Training) options
The Senior Pathways team consists of :
- Mr Jason Mahmoud (Pathways Leader)
- Ms Megan Larritt (Careers Practitioner)
- Mr Peter Harte (Year 12 Student Development Leader)
- Ms Bronwen Auty (Year 11 Student Development Leader)
- Ms Trelene Luecke (Year 10 Student Development Leader)
- Ms Nicole Scott (VET/VCAL co-ordinator)
- Ms Loreto Canon (School and Community Support Leader)
- Ms Anneliese Heys (Year 10-12 Curriculum Leader)
- Mr Steve McPhail (Teaching and Learning co-ordinator)
All the above can be contacted at the college on 03 9547 5000